Citizen Activism 101 Online
Want to improve life for yourself and your neighbors or have concerns about local, state, or federal laws? Learn about strategies for change and more on the following topics:
- Historical perspective
- Types of advocacy
- Examples of successful advocacy
- Choosing your battles
- Who makes the rules?
- Tools / strategies for change
- Engaging with government / lobbying for influence
- Tracking civic / political issues and legislation
Presentation by Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd, Civics for Adults at www.civicthinker.info.
- Monday, April 5, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.